Under 18 must be accompanied by a guardian.
Instructor: Paul Proffitt, SunDown Group
Accounting is Fun! – Well, not really, but accounting is one of those things that you just need to learn at a very basic level to be able to make sure you company is running well, has cash to pay its bills, and detect any problems or identify areas of opportunity. This session will walk you through some of the core accounting documents and how to use them in the management of your business.
This course is structured in a lecture and workshop format; giving you not just the theory, but real world scenarios.
Read more →
The U.S. Small Business Administration (SBA) and Small Business Majority invite you to join us for a free webinar to help you navigate the funding landscape and finance the growth of your small business. We will focus on microloans, crowdfunding, online lenders and guarding against predatory lending. Growing your business also means securing your finances, so we will provide an overview of common retirement paths for small business owners and their employees.
Topics of discussion include:
• An overview of alternative lending options including microloans, SBA’s loan guarantee program and reputable online lenders
• Questions for entrepreneurs to consider when seeking funding
• The Small Business Borrowers’ Bill of Rights
• The U.S. retirement savings gap and how small business can be part of the solution
• A summary of common retirement paths for entrepreneurs
• Helpful tools and resources
A question and answer period will follow.
Read more →