Bring a SunDown RunDown to your Town
- Do you have an interest in starting your own SunDown Chapter in your town?
- Do you have a passion in helping create a friendly, cooperative, and sustainable entrepreneurial ecosystem?
Then running a SunDown Chapter might be just right for you.
What does it take to run a chapter?
- About 2 hours per week to coordinate
- Find a venue to host the pitch events
- Coordinate who will be pitching
- Attract an audience
- Follow SunDown’s event guidelines
- Run at least 2 events per year in your city
What does it cost to start a chapter?
- Nothing. We do not charge a fee for you to use our brand or materials. We just ask you sign a chapter charter and you are all set.
- Centralized Marketing & Outreach
- General Limited Liability Protection
- Access to our resources and materials
- Help on getting your chapter stood up and running
Still interested in starting your own chapter?
Reach out to Paul at email@example.com for more information and to get started.