Business Startup Simulations
This is a four hour workshop for up to 80 people that puts you in-charge of a startup competing against other startups with the goal of growing the value of your company as you face challenges of finding your customers, dealing with production issues, setting marketing strategy, and all of the other challenges you face running a new venture. This workshop is $145 per person.
We are currently offering this workshop at The Columbus Idea Foundry. Lunch, snacks, and beverages are included in the registration fee.
Why Learn Through Simulation?
Simulations provide a real-world environment without the real-world consequences. It is a chance to experiment, learn, understand, and gain insights into how your team performs.
What are the Learning Outcomes from the simulation workshop?
- Develop leadership, teamwork and interpersonal skills
- Promote better decision making by learning to manage a totally integrated company, including the management of sales outlets, marketing, production, and human and financial resources
- Develop strategic planning and execution skills within a rapidly changing environment
- Crystallize the financial implications of business decisions and how they flow to bottom-line performance
- Facilitate learning of important business concepts, principles and ways of thinking
- Discover how important it is to use market data and competitive signals to adjust the strategic plan and more tightly focus business tactics
- Build business confidence through knowledge and experience