This Angry VC is a take on a Frozen Peach Bellini with some kick.
Here’s what you will need:
- 6 peaches – halved and cored
- 1/3 cup superfine sugar
- 1/4 cup sparkling / carbonated water
- 1 750ml bottle of Popcorn Sutton Tennessee White Whiskey
- 1 cup of ice
Putting it together:
- Get a blender and fill will ice
- Add sugar, carbonated water, whiskey, and 6 peach halves into the blender and blend
- With a box grater, grate the remaining peaches into a large pitcher, save a few for garnish
- Pour the contents of the blender into the pitcher and stir
- Rim the champagne flute with sugar
- Pour from pitcher into glass and garnish with a peach slice
- Enjoy… its all for you… keep drinking
- If asked to share, demand huge percentages of the person’s company and berate them publicly.