The fine folks at Figg’s Liquid Innovations
developed a mighty tasty beverage with their Figg’s Hot Apple Pie mixer called the SunDown RUMDown. Catchy, right?
If you want to make this drink at home, here is what you are going to need to make it happen.
With your empty cocktail shaker,
- Fill about half-way with Ice
- Add 1 part Captain Morgan’s Spiced Rum
- Add 1 part Cranberry Juice
- Add 2 parts Figg’s Hot Apple Pie Cocktail Mix
- A splash of Sprite
- Shake and strain into a chilled tall glass
- Repeat until you sufficiently have enough courage to stand in front of a large room full of strangers and pitch your business idea
- Hand car keys to responsible individual